Advanced registration is required to submit an abstract.
Submission is available from July 15, 2016
Deadline for abstract submission:
September 2 September 16 September 22 at 5PM (Japanese Standard Time), 2016
Instruction for Abstract-Preparation
- Each submission needs a registered presenter.
- If a presenter plans to submit two presentations, he/she must pay an additional presentation fee of ¥6,000.
- The abstract should be typed in English.
- The title is requested to consist of less than 180 characters.
- Names and affiliations of all authors must be noted.
- The abstract body is requested to consist of less than 1600 characters.
- You can enter superscripts, subscripts and Greek letters using HTML tags, but figures cannot be attached. Please follow instructions in the abstract submission system.
- We will make an abstract booklet in such a format and hand out to all participants at the registration desk on site. Also, abstracts of all the ISS presentations will be posted on the ISS2016 website
in Novemberon December 5. A presenter who does not want the abstract to be released on that day must contact the ISS2016 secretariat.
Questions about Abstract Submission
TIA Central office, AIST Central 1
1-1-1 Umezono, Tsukuba, Ibaraki 305-8560, Japan.